Indent Management System (IMS) is a complete arrangement in e-procurement process. It takes into account totally following and administration of goods, administrations, resources ordered, acquired, in stock and out of stock things.
The e-procurement value chain comprises of Indent Management System, e-Informing, e-Tendering, e-Auctioning, seller administration, index administration, Purchase Order Integration, Order Status, Ship Notice, e-invoicing, e-installment, and contract administration. Indent administration is the work process required in the arrangement of tenders.
Benefits provided by the System
- Improved proficiency through decreased process duration for preparing tenders
- Saving in expenses and time, as there is no compelling reason to distribute delicate notification in daily papers.
- Since bidders take part with namelessness, there is no degree for cartel development.
- Those who need to delicate can take part openly and valiantly in a reasonable situation.
- Transparency during the time spent offering.
- Improvement in work society in all the taking an interest divisions.
- Build-up of important database on products, administrations, works and temporary workers.
- Economies of scale because of conglomeration of necessities.
- Improved access to acquirement data and diagnostic reports
The e-procurement model goes beyond the existing e-tendering process. It includes:
- Centralized registration of suppliers / contractors
- Indent management
- Electronic Tendering System
- e-Tendering Contract Management
- Catalogue management
- Management Information System